JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this new back in late 08 . I've ran about 180 rounds of SSA ammo and another 100 of Hornaday TAP and it likes the SSA 110gr ammo best . never had a 4x or bigger scope on it to see what groups I could get but with a 2x aimpoint and shooting in the standing position I could get 2" groups :lol: so thats good enough for combat shooting ! No crappy ammo has been run through this upper .

What I have is the AR15 Bushmaster 6.8 M4 16" barrel that's 1/10 twist , 4 groove , spec 1 chamber so no tactical loads . Matching complete BCG w/6.8 bolt , A2 front site with 1 pin ( lost the other) , carbine length gas tube , flash hider , basic plastic hand guards , barrel nut . Pretty much a complete upper without the upper receiver .

You will need to supply a upper Receiver , charging handle , 1 front site pin and a crush washer for the flash hider to make a complete upper .

I robbed the receiver and charging handle for a buddies 5.56 build .

I think $600 cash is very fair so I'm firm on that price . NO trades at all .

Never heard back from Bigd6943 so it's still up here for the first with cash ! Mod's , this is not a bump ! I've made all the efforts to contact the guy and I get no response so I'm just letting the others know that this is still 4sale .... thank you .

pic in CL post <broken link removed>

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews