JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this new back in late 08 . I've ran about 180 rounds of SSA ammo and another 100 of Hornaday TAP and it likes the SSA 110gr ammo best . never had a 4x or bigger scope on it to see what groups I could get but with a 2x aimpoint and shooting in the standing position I could get 2" groups :lol: so thats good enough for combat shooting ! No crappy ammo has been run through this upper .

What I have is the AR15 Bushmaster 6.8 M4 16" barrel that's 1/10 twist , 4 groove , spec 1 chamber so no tactical loads . Matching complete BCG w/6.8 bolt , A2 front site with 1 pin ( lost the other) , carbine length gas tube , flash hider , basic plastic hand guards , barrel nut . Pretty much a complete upper without the upper receiver .

You will need to supply a upper Receiver , charging handle , 1 front site pin and a crush washer for the flash hider to make a complete upper .

I robbed the receiver and charging handle for a buddies 5.56 build .

I think $600 cash is very fair so I'm firm on that price . NO trades at all .

Never heard back from Bigd6943 so it's still up here for the first with cash ! Mod's , this is not a bump ! I've made all the efforts to contact the guy and I get no response so I'm just letting the others know that this is still 4sale .... thank you .

pic in CL post <broken link removed>

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top