JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Brush Prairie
State
Washington
Zip Code
Here is a good shooting rifle from PSA that came with a number of higher end features: 20" FN CHF barrel, Nickel-boron BCG, two stage trigger. To this I added a Spike's T2 buffer, the sling and the scope with lightweight scope base. The sling and scope were to set this up for my introduction to high power rifle competition. I learned that I don't have what it takes, and have not been shooting this rifle since. It probably has fired fewer than 300 rounds. The rifle as pictured weighs 7 lb 13 oz. Twenty ounces of that is in the scope and base.

The listed price of $750 does not include the scope, the Aero scope base, or the sling and sling hardware. I have use for all of them but would sell with the rifle if need be. The scope cost $289, the mount $69. Sling and hardware I am guessing around $20. Would be willing to sell just the upper, lower, or in any combination so long as it is at a reasonable price. Could meet a potential purchaser at Clark or DRRC if they would like to try it for themselves.

Am located east of Vancouver, probably closest to Limitless America. Meeting up as far north as Ridgefield or south in Portland is possible.

PA barrel.jpg PA close lft.jpg PA close rt.jpg PA Left.jpg PA Right.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service