JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$349
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Brush Prairie
State
Washington
Zip Code
This is a Franklin HSC-15, which is a model that they made for California at a time when easily detachable magazines were prohibited. It came with the infamous bullet button. Now in WA, I replaced the bullet button with a mil spec magazine release, and am happy to include that with the rifle. All parts of the rifle are compatible with mil-spec replacement and after-market parts. The rifle has three upgrades: Spike's T2 heavy buffer and a Spike's Nickel boron BCG. I have probably shot 2000 rounds with it, but there is little sign of wear inside or out. Franklin is known for supplying their rifles with better than average triggers. The one on this rifle is comparable to an ALG ACT, PSA EPT, and the like. The barrel is 16" with carbine length gas. This rifle has been completely reliable.

Most of the time I had a scope mounted but repurposed that to a different rifle, so am now selling with a standard rear peep sight. In preparation for selling I quickly attached a scope and shot a target, photo attached. This was at 25 yards.

FA Barrel.jpg FA close lft.jpg FA close rt.jpg FA left.jpg FA Right.jpg FA target.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top