JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Bellevue
State
Washington
Zip Code
Group,

Up for sale/trade is a A2 style AR15 rifle.

upper is a PSA freedom rifle
Lower is magtech

Note** price is $400 and reflects that the rifle has issues cycling. I've shot maybe ~90 rds total with it.

It does fire fine for a few rounds, but will then fail to eject and feed a new round. Not sure the issue (bcg, gas block, buffer).

Parts alone are worth more than the price and if you are handy I am sure you can get it working.

open to trades, esp looking for ammo, or other rifles.

D9992DCD-C7AC-42D7-B6A9-AC8BEFDA2968.jpeg 2317643D-DB6E-4759-8A32-84F119D5163E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
That's an unusual issue to have, at least in my experience. The only time I can recall feed issues like that with a gas-impingement AR is when I've absentmindedly tried to run 5.56mm ammo through a rifle stamped for .223 Remington. Any chance you have a .223 REM upper receiver on a 5.56MM lower receiver? You might have to remove the hand guards to see ho the barrel is stamped (or try shooting .223 REM and see if the cycling issues persist).

Maybe split the gun? Sell the upper and keep the lower? I would possibly buy the upper for something to tinker with. Pm me if interested.

I also have gear I can trade

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.