Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Bellevue
State
Washington
Zip Code
Group,

Up for sale/trade is a A2 style AR15 rifle.

upper is a PSA freedom rifle
Lower is magtech

Note** price is $400 and reflects that the rifle has issues cycling. I’ve shot maybe ~90 rds total with it.

It does fire fine for a few rounds, but will then fail to eject and feed a new round. Not sure the issue (bcg, gas block, buffer).

Parts alone are worth more than the price and if you are handy I am sure you can get it working.

open to trades, esp looking for ammo, or other rifles.

D9992DCD-C7AC-42D7-B6A9-AC8BEFDA2968.jpeg 2317643D-DB6E-4759-8A32-84F119D5163E.jpeg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
That’s an unusual issue to have, at least in my experience. The only time I can recall feed issues like that with a gas-impingement AR is when I’ve absentmindedly tried to run 5.56mm ammo through a rifle stamped for .223 Remington. Any chance you have a .223 REM upper receiver on a 5.56MM lower receiver? You might have to remove the hand guards to see ho the barrel is stamped (or try shooting .223 REM and see if the cycling issues persist).

WTC

Reactions
Maybe split the gun? Sell the upper and keep the lower? I would possibly buy the upper for something to tinker with. Pm me if interested.

I also have gear I can trade

jjfitch

Reactions
Would you consider 1,000 147 grain, Winchester Ranger 9mm? This is premium ammo not "white box"!

Smiles,
20201204_175149.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions
That would be more an A3/A4 style rifle with the removable carry handle. M16A2 rifles have a none removable carry handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

The Lead Farm PRS club match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Stupid Stains
    Why would a guy come from Vancouver invited to sell there rifle at your best place to transfer, and STAIN himself, just be cause you have a...
    • Badb57
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, friendly staff!
    J&B is a great local shop with good folks running it. I was looking for a G45 a while ago and wanted the front serrations and no grip notch. I...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place for transfers!
    I've done plenty of transfers there, it's close to my office. The staff knows their stuff and always friendly. I've done at least 15 transfers...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Always a pleasure to visit.
    :s0015: I've used this shop for many years, never had an issue. Great prices, everyone I've met working there has been top-notch, and I do like...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    My Go To For FTF Transfers and The only FFL I ship to.
    I use a Cut Above for Everything firearm related. I'm in there for something at least weekly. The team is great and the prices are great. You...
Top Bottom