JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello, I am looking to sell a matching AR10 Lower + Upper + Rail in burnt bronze. I bought these parts from Live Free Armory a couple years ago for an AR10 build I was planning, but I recently decided to buy a completed .308 rifle so I no longer have any use for these parts. These parts are all in perfect like-new condition, they have never been used in any firearm and they have barely spent any time outside of the bubble wrap they were delivered in.

I am asking $300 for this package (the retail price was $375)

image3.jpeg image2 (1).jpeg image1 (1).jpeg image0 (3).jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello, I am looking to sell a matching AR10 Lower + Upper + Rail in burnt bronze. I bought these parts from Live Free Armory a couple years ago for an AR10 build I was planning, but I recently decided to buy a completed .308 rifle so I no longer have any use for these parts. These parts are all in perfect like-new condition, they have never been used in any firearm and they have barely spent any time outside of the bubble wrap they were delivered in.

View attachment 1344704 View attachment 1344705 View attachment 1344706 View attachment 1344707
DID YOU SELL THIS ?

View attachment 1344704 View attachment 1344705 View attachment 1344706 View attachment 1344707
DO YOU STILL HAVE THIS?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.