JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I put a CMC drop-in flat trigger in one of mine and really like it. It was an impulse buy, on sale, and just happened to work out.

I think I'd like to give the LaRue unit suggested above a shot tho. Looks like a nice deal, especially at <$90.

Weird about the Spike's trigger. I have a NiB ALG ACT and, even though the pull weight is typical milspec, it's exceptionally smooth w no grit.

That Larue mbt2s is about the best deal going on triggers right now. I have one new in the box that I'll sell to the op for $90.00 shipped and there won't be a 1 month wait. I also have an Armalite national match trigger, I could let go of for $70.00 shipped. Pm if interested.

Last Edited:
If you are looking for a slightly reduced trigger and a smoother feel the PSA EPT nickel boron triggers are nice for $30-40. To me they are heavier than the others 5-5.5lbs but have a solid feel.

I have a ultra-match 3.5lb drop in trigger. It's light but lacks feel. I also have the Larue MBT 2 stage trigger $90 special. Its nice and I have a thread on that one.

I have a 2-stage RRI that I just can't seem to warm up to... have you tried any different springs or anything? I'm actually preferring the el cheapo CMC single-stage drop-in over it.
Im not mygrainman, but i have had a few RRA 2 stage match triggers. I believe im currently running 2. 1 in my Northtech defense and the other in my armalite AR10T. I only buy them when they go on sale for $79.00. They are ALWAYS gritty on the first stage. For my needs/use, i have to tune them. After i polish and smooth them out, they are damn good. Not nearly as light as my geiselle SSA-E in my Noveske, But very easy to like. IMHO.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.