JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WOW! SWEET! You can post in Latin! And a Daewoo too? (again, I ASSUME) Still, this is not a matter of taste. Rather, it's a bunch of marketing hype BS many have bought into.

YouTube - Every question and answer on a gun forum

...and despite all the cool guy linguistics, the question remains: Why would a Daewoo owner (or anybody for that matter) want a piston driven AR? Just to satisfy your palate? Really?

If everybody liked the same thing there wouldn't be enough to go around. I like my rifle just fine, and I have not been aware of of any deluge of marketing hype for a rifle that has not been commercially available for 20 years or so. BTW, a piston transfers less heat into the receiver than a DI system. I don't put down on folks who like their AR-15s. Why do you seem to have such a problem with people who like something else? I guess all that marketing hype must have kicked in when the Army tested the H&K416, nicht wahr? Oooh - I can post in German too!! Stay tuned for bits of wisdom in languages from all over the world.

Haven't been on here in a while...but I ended up converting one of my AR's to a piston system. Took my piston kit money, the AR, and a Ruger 9mm I could live without, sold them, and bought a Sig 556 swat. Haven't shot it yet, but it looks sweet. The Sig is heavier than the DI AR I kept, but I can live with that.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top