JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Magpul 2-1 point. Works perfect for me. Adjustment is needed to make it fit correctly. Using it in a one point configuration should have enough leeway to use either shoulder to shoot, it also helps have enough slack so when throwing the AR pistol to the left to transition to pistol, or other need, it has enough slack to make it around to the side where the hip is and not do what many people have already noted, a cup check.

Last Edited:
I have a VTac original sling on my 10.5" pistol. I didn't cut it at all. I took the excess webbing, folded it in a zigzag pattern and used Velcro straps to hold it. It stays well out of the way and allows me the option of using it later. I got the idea from a video of Kyle Lamb talking about setting it up. He suggested Gorilla tape, but I didn't want to leave residue on the webbing. I used quick release attachments and it works very well.

Griff

Re 'whacked in the junk'

I saw a you tube, (never had a job where I was trained to transition rifle to pistol), where the shooter laid the rifle on his thigh with his support arm above it, and completed his two hand pistol presentation in one smooth movement.

hey guys I'm looking for a new sling for my 10.5" AR pistol build. Currently I have a Troy one point battle sling but I rarely use it on the rifle. I have a VTac dual point sling on my 18" rifle and I absolutely love it! I'm not sure if I would be able to cut enough off of a VTac to make it work on such a short rifle. What slings do you guys recommend for pistol builds

View attachment 590446

If I were you I'd check your LOP with that brace ( cough stock cough ). The ATF is calling 13.5" the max LOP for a pistol and has prosecuted folks ( they tried ) for being over. Hint...Your'e over . Ive got the same brace and ended up taking it off as it was well over 14" fully extended.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top