JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My step son just bought this. What do you think?

IMG_20211003_232136262.jpg

VR80? I've been looking closely too. They sound great until slugs are shot through the barrel, seems some chrome lining flakes off. This is assuming it is the RIA VR80 from the looks of it.

I have an MKA1919 and because of the spring tension, the shotgun magazines are a bugger to load. :eek:

I haven't experienced it, but I've been told, that shotgun cartridges will tend to, "flatten" if left too long in the magazine.:( (Maybe in the hot sun?)

Last Edited:
The VR80s are becoming very popular in the 3 gun realm. They seem to be very reliable.

I have an MKA1919 and because of the spring tension, the shotgun magazines are a bugger to load. :eek:

I haven't experienced it, but I've been told, that shotgun cartridges will tend to, "flatten" if left too long in the magazine.:( (Maybe in the hot sun?)

On that note, couldn't shotgun shells potentially "mushroom" from being compressed into end in a conventional two magazine if left for too long?

I have limited time on mine but I do like it and it ran perfect. Tell more about the fore grip you have, interchangeable with standard AR stuff?
RIA VR80.JPG

I really like the way they look, but I don't need another shotgun....I don't need another shotgun.....I don't need anoth...........

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews