JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 7 USGI magazines that have all been rebuilt with new springs and Magpul anti tilt followers that I would like to trade for an AR lower. All mags function flawlessly and drop free without issue.

I am not interested in any polymer lowers.

I am valuing my trade at pre-hysteria prices and expect the owner of the lower to do the same but if you have something like a Noveske Gen 2 lower, I am aware of its value and will even the trade with either parts or cash, just message me and we can work out details.

I will not sell these magazines so don't waste either of our time asking. Further, if you have ads up selling magazines for post-hysteria prices I will not help you turn a profit thus I will not deal with you - we both know who you are.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top