JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Renton
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hello NWF,

Like the title states I'm testing waters or seeing what REASONABLE prices ppl are wanting to buy parts for. If I need to explain what parts fit what platform, this ad is not for you I apologize ahead of time. If you don't know what you are looking at then maybe you should do your own research. But on the other hand, If anyone has questions about the condition or rnd count on these parts I will happily ablige.

I'm not going to list prices, because I understand that ppl are tight on extra spending money and everyone including ME will try to offer the lowest price possible to get what we want. SO THEREFOR, PLEASE try to be reasonable with your offers and so will I, I'm a pretty reasonable guy.

But there's a stipulation, I work at night, and I will only meet at Pantel Tactical in Renton WA. I am not willing to drive around town to meet at some random bubblegum place that I am not comfortable with. Meet at Pantel Tactical only.

Reasonable offers considered.
PM me for more info on what interests you in the pics.

SORRY No Shipping,

DD RISII M4A1 W/ IWC QD MOUNT - $325 - SOLD!!!!!
TANGO DOWN STUBBY - $65
SPIKES TACTICAL BCG - BN $110
MIL SPEC BUFFER TUBE EXT ( BCM TAKEOFF) - $30
LUEPOLD 30MM CANT MOUNT - BN $85
MAGPUL MLOK VERT GRIP - SOLD
SUREFIRE SWITCH - SOLD!!!!!
TREX ARMS THIGH STRAP - $10
RADIAN RAPTOR CH - $75
BCM SOPMOD WIDEBODY - 45$
B5 SOPMOD ENHANCED - SOLD!!!!!
GEISSELE SUPER42 W/ H3 BUFFER - $ $70
MI QUAD RAIL W/ CARBINE C/O - $110 (DOES NOT COME W/ BARREL NUT)
GG PRECISION G17 BARREL - $ 90
Triarc Systems 14.5 middy - attached to DD upper but never fired. ( technically BN ) - $225
DD MILSPEC UPPER RECEIVER - $120 ( SEE ABOVE TEXT ) ALMOST BN - NEVER FIRED.
MAGPUL MOE - FREE IF YOU BUY SOMETHING - GONE

20220628_132331.jpg 20220628_132325.jpg 20220628_132314.jpg 20220628_132307.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
"I know what I have"! That's not much stuff for 15 years that's more like I drank too much last Saturday with the credit card...

That being said, what do you want for the qd stubby and is the mi cutout mid or carbine?

"I know what I have"! That's not much stuff for 15 years that's more like I drank too much last Saturday with the credit card...
I read on the rules that I actually do not need to list prices if I and taking offers of trade to which I am open to cash offers or trade depending on what it is.
I may have read it wrong don't quote me on that lol

I read on the rules that I actually do not need to list prices if I and taking offers of trade to which I am open to cash offers or trade depending on what it is.
I may have read it wrong don't quote me on that lol
Then you have to list tha ad type as "for Trade" not for sale

Dang the picture is like one of those old magazine covers or fulloage ads.. just need the featured item floating over it with dramatic lighting

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top