Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

AR barrel work in PDX

Reactions
Just wondering if anyboby in Oregon, is set up to drill an AR Barrel and FSB so Taper Pins can be used?

Tried Revelation Arms, says he's not set up to do it.

Thanks. :)

Reactions
was looking for a scope mount drill and tap. and a guy at work was talking bout him and all the different/unusal stock that is coming and going through his hands

Reactions
dude told me bout the different projects roger? is always working on, full autos, rarer firearms, and if the wind is right and you bring a case of beer, forgot what kind, he will talk your ear off

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online