JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a very lightly used AR-57 upper receiver (around 200 rounds through it) with 3 50rd FN magazines and 150 rounds of SS197 ammunition, bolt, and buffer. I have this listed as a complete rifle for sale in another listing but if someone wants to buy just the upper, I will keep the lower it's on and the Aimpoint sight.

$750 for the upper, 3 mags, and 50rds sr197 ammunition.

FTF in SW WA, Vancouver-Longview areas. Bill of sale, WDL, and valid CPL for both parties.

The image shows the upper mounted on a lower and the Aimpoint but this ad is FOR THE UPPER ONLY!

Ron

Last Edited:
You're requiring all of this for just an upper?

I agree NEW B.

Obama doesn't even ask for this much information lol. It's an upper with no serial numbers what R U going to the sale block offer? Maybe. Small scratch on right side just seeing guy little over-the-top.
But its a GOOD PRICE you should sell it quick I'd buy it if I needed it.

I agree NEW B.

Obama doesn't even ask for this much information lol. It's an upper with no serial numbers what R U going to the sale block offer? Maybe. Small scratch on right side just seeing guy little over-the-top.
But its a GOOD PRICE you should sell it quick I'd buy it if I needed it.

What?

Your being a little over the top about asking for a WDL -CPL and a bill of sale for a registered item.

Thanks for the clarification. Couldn't understand your first post. "Small scratch on right side just seeing guy little over-the-top" Still not sure what that means!

Anyone with nothing to hide shouldn't mind proving they are legal to own a firearm in my opinion. If you've got something to hide, find a different seller.

Ron

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top