JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a very lightly used AR-57 upper receiver (around 200 rounds through it) with 3 50rd FN magazines and 150 rounds of SS197 ammunition, bolt, and buffer. I have this listed as a complete rifle for sale in another listing but if someone wants to buy just the upper, I will keep the lower it's on and the Aimpoint sight.

$750 for the upper, 3 mags, and 50rds sr197 ammunition.

FTF in SW WA, Vancouver-Longview areas. Bill of sale, WDL, and valid CPL for both parties.

The image shows the upper mounted on a lower and the Aimpoint but this ad is FOR THE UPPER ONLY!

Ron

Last Edited:
You're requiring all of this for just an upper?

I agree NEW B.

Obama doesn't even ask for this much information lol. It's an upper with no serial numbers what R U going to the sale block offer? Maybe. Small scratch on right side just seeing guy little over-the-top.
But its a GOOD PRICE you should sell it quick I'd buy it if I needed it.

I agree NEW B.

Obama doesn't even ask for this much information lol. It's an upper with no serial numbers what R U going to the sale block offer? Maybe. Small scratch on right side just seeing guy little over-the-top.
But its a GOOD PRICE you should sell it quick I'd buy it if I needed it.

What?

Your being a little over the top about asking for a WDL -CPL and a bill of sale for a registered item.

Thanks for the clarification. Couldn't understand your first post. "Small scratch on right side just seeing guy little over-the-top" Still not sure what that means!

Anyone with nothing to hide shouldn't mind proving they are legal to own a firearm in my opinion. If you've got something to hide, find a different seller.

Ron

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top