JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Boyds is probably your best bet. I bought a couple walnut sets as gifts last year. Had trouble placing the order and when I called to talk to an actual person I was told they only offer laminated versions. Tried placing the walnut order online again but in a different way and it went through. Quality was excellent.

I've had a Boyd's set on my list for a while. One of these days I will have an m16 A2 replica with the forest camo set from Boyd's on it.

image.jpeg Here is mine.. NFS.. Just a pic for example although not sure of brand/maker. Feels great, love it! Mine is x39

I have an AAA grade claro walnut Lucid set (BNIB) for a rifle length gas system, buttstock has the rubber buttpad (not an A2 style trapdoor) if you're interested $300. I'm in Vancouver.

I have an AAA grade claro walnut Lucid set (BNIB) for a rifle length gas system, buttstock has the rubber buttpad (not an A2 style trapdoor) if you're interested $300. I'm in Vancouver.

My bad, should have specified carbine length . . . but damn . . . AAA grade claro walnut :s0141:

I might have to think about that for a bit. FWIW if anyone else reading this wants to PM CV-66 and slap the cash down, go for it!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.