JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an AR-15 manufactured by Vulcan Arms (it's called a V15). It's a 5.56, I purchased it from another owner who claimed he put 1,000 rounds through it, I've put about 1,000 as well. Like any AR-15, it works fine if cleaned. 20 inch barrel, it does not have a forward assist, it has an A3 upper, and it does not have a dust cover. Comes with 30 round factory mag. I purchased a different 5.56 rifle, and I don't have any need for this one. [Traded for 870 Tactical

The Saiga 7.62x39 is an early model that I purchased in 2004. Modern ones have a 16 inch barrel, this unique Saiga has a 20 inch barrel. Although I've had this rifle for a long time, only about 2,000 rounds have been put through. It's always functioned great, never any problems at all. I installed the Tapco forend and stock, they are rock solid (I will also include the original forend and stock). It was my intention to pick up the 75 round drum, bipod, and automatic stock, I just haven't invested the money. In truth, I'm selling this rifle because it's too heavy for me, as I'm a smaller guy. Comes with a 30 round surefire mag, 10 round factory mag, tac light, and vertical foregrip.

I'm selling each for $750 - I'm interested in a trade: particularly a nice 9mm sub (like the Keltec S2000), a lighter 7.62x39 (like a WASR), or tactical 870. I'm open to others, feel free to PM me, worst I'll say is no.

Let me know if you want more pictures.

WP_000492.jpg

WP_000495.jpg

Last Edited:
$750 per rifle, or best offer. Discounts available for OIF/OEF veterans.

I'm more interested in a trade. See above list.

The AR-15 is especially valuable with a new upper or as a really fun plinker. Keep it clean and it will work just fine. The Saiga is fantastic as it is, it's just too heavy for me.

i noticed that you put tactical 870 in trades... would an 870 express tactical with a hogue tamer pistol grip and Mako Tri rail fore end, plus original stock and fore end interest you? it has only 50 rounds fired and i have ten rounds of 00buck and 50 rounds of pheasent loads.

Traded the AR-15 for a 870 Tactical. The Saiga is still available for sale ($750) or trade. I'm especially interested in a nice WASR, Draco, or other light 7.62 weapon - or a nice 9mm compact sub like the S2000. I'm also willing to do a trade +cash, so throw me an offer if you're interested.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.