JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
My cat is having some medical issues so I need some money now to pay for vet bills.

Selling my M4 rifle. Love this thing. The lower is from Radical Firearms and the upper is PSA. I believe barrel length is 16".

It comes with both classic hand guard and a modern m-lok one. I put on a picatinny rail for the classic one as you can see in the pic.

Shoots in 5.56 or .223. Only fired about 100 or so rounds but I cleaned it well after and it was super accurate and fun for me. Also comes with the carry handle which I bought extra. Comes with one Colt 30-rd steel magazine

Paid about 680 all in, asking 500. Great price and goes to a good cause.

Will provide proof of vet bills upon request :)

20220508_203207.jpg 20220508_203133.jpg 20220508_203117.jpg mag424_blk_1_1.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
My cat is having some medical issues so I need some money now to pay for vet bills.

Selling my M4 rifle. Love this thing. The lower is from Radical Firearms and the upper is PSA. I believe barrel length is 16".

It comes with both classic hand guard and a modern m-lok one. I put on a picatinny rail for the classic one as you can see in the pic.

Shoots in 5.56 or .223. Only fired about 100 or so rounds but I cleaned it well after and it was super accurate and fun for me. Also comes with the carry handle which I bought extra. Comes with one Colt 30-rd steel magazine

Paid about 680 all in, asking 500. Great price and goes to a good cause.

Will provide proof of vet bills upon request :)

View attachment 1195288 View attachment 1195290 View attachment 1195291 View attachment 1195292
Pet bills are no joke. I have two Siamese cats one has health issues and vets bills are expensive! Wish I could help you out! Best of luck with sale!

I just went through some vet stuff with my cat recently. He has kidney problems.
It is very expensive. Good luck with the sale. All the best to you and your cat.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.