JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$35 cash
$40 trade value

Labeled Colt Defense and Rogers Super-Stoc. <broken link removed> .

"The Rogers Super-Stoc™ is the most advanced rifle stock currently available. The Rogers Super-Stoc™ (commonly called the Super Stock) is the ultimate refinement in AR/M4 stock technology. The Rogers Super-Stoc™ is the most stable, collapsible stock available due to the innovative cam-lock system developed by Bill Rogers, famed shooting instructor, inventor of holsters, target systems, and other related products, and his staff of engineers. The cam-lock system completely removes any slop or play inherent with collapsible stocks. Once the desired stock position has been selected, the stock can be locked down solid simply by clicking the cam-lock lever upward. Pressing the quick-release lever will disengage both the cam-lock, and the detent pin, allowing you to quickly readjust the stock position. The cam-lock lever can be moved to either side of the stock depending on shooter preference."

The ID is 1.17", but I'm not sure what that means, Mil-Spec or commercial. According to the link above, this stock fits both buffer tube sizes.

I'd like 120 rounds of 5.56 55gr, maybe XM193 or like, in trade. Is that 6 boxes?

I am in downtown PDX a lot over the next couple weeks during the day.

IMG_2893.JPG IMG_2894.JPG IMG_2895.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top