JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Aero
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey all, I'm mixing up a few of my AR builds and so I'm selling what I don't need here.

Prices:

Condition: All of these items are in "like new" to "excellent" condition (except as noted where actually new). I take really good care of my firearms and parts.
  • Aero Precision M4 upper (AR-15) and matching ATLAS S-ONE M-LOK Handguard with 16.5" Ballistic Advantage Hanson 5.56mm profile barrel, lo-profile pinned gas block, and Melonite gas tube. Sold as a set only. Barrel has seen very, very little use (under 100 rounds), and I simply decided to go with a stainless fluted barrel in .223 Wylde.
  • Aero Precision M5 upper (AR-10) and matching ATLAS S-ONE M-LOK Handguard with 18" Ballistic Advantage heavy .308 barrel, lo-profile gas block, and Melonite gas tube. Sold as a set only. Barrel has seen very, very little use (under 100 rounds), and I simply decided to go with a stainless fluted barrel in .308.
  • 20" Ballistic Advantage heavy .308 barrel, Superlative Arms adjustable gas block, and Melonite gas tube. Sold as a set only. Barrel has seen very, very little use (under 100 rounds), and I simply decided to go with a stainless fluted barrel in .308 and a stainless Superlative Arms adjustable gas block.
  • 16.5" Ballistic Advantage Hanson 5.56mm profile barrel, lo-profile pinned gas block, and Melonite gas tube. New, in the bag.
  • VG6 Precision Epsilon 556 Muzzle Device. New in clamshell.
  • Two or three enhanced AR-15/AR-10 triggers (very nice Schmid/PSA 2-Stage Nickel Boron Plated Triggers, not quite Timney or Geissele, but a huge improvement over mil-spec triggers).

download.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all, I'm mixing up a few of my AR builds and so I'm selling what I don't need here. Make a fair cash offer for anything you fancy. No trades, and I won't travel to East Jesus Kansas (you must be wiling to meet up in Beaverton or Portland, or pay shipping). The more you want to buy, the more likely I'll be to lower my price. Thanks!
  • Aero Precision M4 upper (AR-15) and matching ATLAS S-ONE M-LOK Handguard with 16.5" Ballistic Advantage Hanson 5.56mm profile barrel, lo-profile pinned gas block, and Melonite gas tube. Sold as a set only. Barrel has seen very, very little use (under 100 rounds), and I simply decided to go with a stainless fluted barrel in .223 Wylde.
  • Aero Precision M5 upper (AR-10) and matching ATLAS S-ONE M-LOK Handguard with 18" Ballistic Advantage heavy .308 barrel, lo-profile gas block, and Melonite gas tube. Sold as a set only. Barrel has seen very, very little use (under 100 rounds), and I simply decided to go with a stainless fluted barrel in .308.
  • 20" Ballistic Advantage heavy .308 barrel, Superlative Arms adjustable gas block, and Melonite gas tube. Sold as a set only. Barrel has seen very, very little use (under 100 rounds), and I simply decided to go with a stainless fluted barrel in .308 and a stainless Superlative Arms adjustable gas block.
  • 16.5" Ballistic Advantage Hanson 5.56mm profile barrel, lo-profile pinned gas block, and Melonite gas tube. New, in the bag.
  • VG6 Precision Epsilon 556 Muzzle Device. New in clamshell.
  • Two or three enhanced AR-15/AR-10 triggers (very nice Schmid/PSA 2-Stage Nickel Boron Plated Triggers, not quite Timney or Geissele, but a huge improvement over mil-spec triggers).
One last thing to mention: All of these items are in "like new" to "excellent" condition (except as noted where new). I take really good care of my firearms and parts.

View attachment 1321724
I second the request for prices.

How much?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top