JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$570
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Good morning!

Kicking around the idea of selling my AR build for dedicated .22LR. It's been a blast, but I think I could use the funds elsewhere.

Specs:
- Anderson Lower with upgraded trigger
- RISE Armament RAVE 140 v2 Trigger with Anti-Walk Pins
- Spikes Tactical 16" .22LR Barrel with correct 1/16" Twist for LR, not a 5.56 barrel
- CMMG .22LR Conversion Kit Bolt and Collar - Will also include the 5.56 insert so you can use the bolt with other AR's in 5.56/.223
- 3 CMMG 25 Round Magazines
- Free float Tube
- Ergo Grip
- Ambi Charging Handle
- Feyachi RS-30 Reflex Sight
- Does include buffer and spring (not exactly needed, but could mount a different upper and go shoot other calibers

Putting it up for $570, which is a lot less than I have in it. I'd take $500 without the trigger, you provide your own.

So how reliable is it?

Just been sighted in, shoots amazing. I shot approximately 150 rounds through it. CCI Mini Mags, CCI Standard, Winchester bulk, & Remington bulk. I had not one failure. Now, will you never have a failure? I doubt that, but as far as first impressions for myself, I was expecting a lot more, especially while breaking in the new bolt. I honestly can say I was pleasantly surprised.

Thanks!

IMG_1609.JPG IMG_1610.JPG IMG_1611.JPG IMG_1612.JPG IMG_1613.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service