JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sure will. I just ordered a PSA upper and lower separately and worked as great as expected. PSA does have a disclaimer that their 308 stuff is only guaranteed to work with their 308 stuff, but from what I understand its based off the DPMS platform and would not expect any issues with upper to lower fit/function.

The Palmetto State disclaimer is only about using non-Palmetto Parts inside their lowers and uppers. It is not about the compatibility that the uppers and lowers have with uppers and lowers from other companies.

I would agree with B5Ben that this combo would be safe for you to pursue putting together.

The DPMS lowers have some shortcomings, so you may want to replace some parts of it. The stock can be replaced with any AR-15 stock that uses a commercial tube. I put a nice Magpul stock on my DPMS AR-10 lower. The Pistol grip can be easily replaced with any AR-15 compatible grip. And there are lots of great trigger kits that are compatible. I installed a Wilson Combat two stage Model M2 4 lb Tactical trigger in mine.

The standard, plain trigger pull on the DPMS lower is rather heavy and rough. Not the best trigger for precision shooting.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top