JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
104_0323.JPG 104_0324.JPG 104_0325.JPG 104_0326.JPG Traded for this a while back, only have shot it to set the scope close, put it on the bench to day, S&W AR10 308 FF/HG small barrel / SS 10 X scope / shooting some surplus ammo that I got about 20 years ago, got a few Pict. Just my 5 cents jj 104_0323.JPG 104_0324.JPG 104_0325.JPG 104_0326.JPG

Nice! I built an AR 15 with an SPR 18" barrel specifically for precision shooting. It loves ball ammo too.. especially Lake City M193. It took me a while but I worked one up that comes pretty close with cheap Hornady FMJBTs and H335. I can get a whole 20rd mag into golf ball sized hole at 100 if i'm having a good day. Beats paying $1 a round for the "good" stuff.
Be sure to crono a few rounds of that ammo so you have something to go off of when you run out. I'd even go so far as to pull one apart and weigh and measure everything.

When I brought the ammo got about 10,000 used it for people that just wanted to try something out, sold some at shows , so over 20 plus years it has went down. have conr. some was consistence only have a couple 1000 left, brass reloads good to. Just my 5 cents jj

Nice!

This is Priv Partisan new manufacture M80 (145gr FMJ BT) at 200yds, Ruger Precision Rifle a few weeks back:

IMG_2502.JPG

Not bad, considering I can't shoot well consistently, and that they're about $.50/rd with very good reloadable brass.

Have tried it in our AR10's, but just plinking. Looking forwards to see how it can do precission & accuracy wise out of semi-auto once we figure out scopes for them.

IMG_0108.JPG

Ok... this is my best at 600. It would have been a perfect score if I had centered it better. 22 shots.

This is the back of the target. The inner circle is 3". The next is 6". X and 10 rings.

Last Edited:
Heavy front rest, back bag (crappy). Savage 12BR Criterion barrel shooting 6mmbr with 105 burger VLDs on varget. Scope is a Burris XTR II 8-40 FTR. It was windy and the horizontal spread is bigger than the vertical spread so it was a good day..

Not half as good as the OP's group at 200 which is excellent...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top