JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is something that I would like to build for myself and others. Earlier in my career I was a metal fabricator and welder. It really needs to be done w/o relying on outside energy sources, but not be too labor intensive. In the southern US solar energy works to aerate and move the water. I'm confident that some engineers can come up with a design to power it, perhaps even using the energy of the fish to a point.

Backyard Aquaponics ? View topic - Simo in Bullsbrook Western Australia
Backyard Aquaponics • View topic - Simo in Bullsbrook Western Australia
Get to know Aquaponics - Backyard Aquaponics
Aquaponics, growing fish and vegetables in your own backyard. Aquaponic systems, information, workshops and components
Like · · Share · Promote · 22 minutes ago ·

Aquaponics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org
Aquaponics (pronunciation:/ˈækwəˈpɒnɨks/), or pisciponics, is a sustainable food...
See More

Been looking into that ... seems Nate Storey and vertical Aquaponics is the best solution. (With the addage of redworms.)

This is something that I would like to build for myself and others. Earlier in my career I was a metal fabricator and welder. It really needs to be done w/o relying on outside energy sources, but not be too labor intensive. In the southern US solar energy works to aerate and move the water. I'm confident that some engineers can come up with a design to power it, perhaps even using the energy of the fish to a point.

Backyard Aquaponics ? View topic - Simo in Bullsbrook Western Australia
Backyard Aquaponics • View topic - Simo in Bullsbrook Western Australia
Get to know Aquaponics - Backyard Aquaponics
Aquaponics, growing fish and vegetables in your own backyard. Aquaponic systems, information, workshops and components
Like · · Share · Promote · 22 minutes ago ·

en.wikipedia.org
Aquaponics (pronunciation:/ˈækwəˈpɒnɨks/), or pisciponics, is a sustainable food...
See More

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads