JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wife and I are coming Saturday. She's looking for a CC gun, probably a Ruger CLP and I'm looking to put my hands on another Walther and maybe try on a AR500 plate or two. We had fun last show. Wife had never been. I wouldn't go again if it was just myself. Maybe I"ll get lucky and somebody will offer to sell me some .22LR for $50.00/500 or a
$40.00 Pmag :s0112:

And don't forget the Fudge samples.........

Wife and I are coming Saturday. She's looking for a CC gun, probably a Ruger CLP and I'm looking to put my hands on another Walther and maybe try on a AR500 plate or two. We had fun last show. Wife had never been. I wouldn't go again if it was just myself. Maybe I"ll get lucky and somebody will offer to sell me some .22LR for $50.00/500 or a
$40.00 Pmag :s0112:

And don't forget the Fudge samples.........
Heck, if your paying $40 per Pmag, I'll sell you mine!!:s0112:

There were dudes at the Eugene show blowing out Federal bulk packs for $70-$80... Eek.

Wife and I are coming Saturday. ...
Maybe I"ll get lucky and somebody will offer to sell me some .22LR for $50.00/500

I was there on Friday afternoon.

I didn't see any for $50, but did see 500rnds for $80! I don't remember who was selling it, but they had several thousand rounds at least Yeow.

It seems like the selection is getting a little better for firearms, but ammo is still insane.

UD

Heck, if your paying $40 per Pmag, I'll sell you mine!!:s0112:

There were dudes at the Eugene show blowing out Federal bulk packs for $70-$80... Eek.

Saw your booth today. Was gonna say hello but You might have been the guy working diligently on copying a serial number off a build for a sale. Didn't see any of those $40.00 P mags. Too bad I would have bought them all............... :s0114: Saw a guy with 100 round CCI mini mag rounds for $ 30.00 per hundred. Sure am glad I stocked up last year. Also saw a 420 round Federal green tip for ONLY $ 500.00!

Wifey bought herself a pistol and actually found some 380 ammo for it also.

I got a pretzel and a pop.....

Bring 2 and I'll be sure to go as well.

I was there on Saturday, Andrew failed us haha, but the Tavor is pretty sweet. Scoured the show for MKII FS-VR's but there were none to be had.

Ammo was plentiful but mostly way overpriced, didn't see a lot of it moving, think people are starting to balk at the scalpers. Lots of .22lr 500rnd bulk packs at $80.... um yeah screw that!

Went and laughed at some ammo prices. I ended up buying 500 rds bulk 10mm and some Hornady match 223. Believe 10mm was $20 more than 9mm and less than 40 S&W. That made me laugh.

The Tavor was really cool.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads