JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wife and I are coming Saturday. She's looking for a CC gun, probably a Ruger CLP and I'm looking to put my hands on another Walther and maybe try on a AR500 plate or two. We had fun last show. Wife had never been. I wouldn't go again if it was just myself. Maybe I"ll get lucky and somebody will offer to sell me some .22LR for $50.00/500 or a
$40.00 Pmag :s0112:

And don't forget the Fudge samples.........

Wife and I are coming Saturday. She's looking for a CC gun, probably a Ruger CLP and I'm looking to put my hands on another Walther and maybe try on a AR500 plate or two. We had fun last show. Wife had never been. I wouldn't go again if it was just myself. Maybe I"ll get lucky and somebody will offer to sell me some .22LR for $50.00/500 or a
$40.00 Pmag :s0112:

And don't forget the Fudge samples.........
Heck, if your paying $40 per Pmag, I'll sell you mine!!:s0112:

There were dudes at the Eugene show blowing out Federal bulk packs for $70-$80... Eek.

Wife and I are coming Saturday. ...
Maybe I"ll get lucky and somebody will offer to sell me some .22LR for $50.00/500

I was there on Friday afternoon.

I didn't see any for $50, but did see 500rnds for $80! I don't remember who was selling it, but they had several thousand rounds at least Yeow.

It seems like the selection is getting a little better for firearms, but ammo is still insane.

UD

Heck, if your paying $40 per Pmag, I'll sell you mine!!:s0112:

There were dudes at the Eugene show blowing out Federal bulk packs for $70-$80... Eek.

Saw your booth today. Was gonna say hello but You might have been the guy working diligently on copying a serial number off a build for a sale. Didn't see any of those $40.00 P mags. Too bad I would have bought them all............... :s0114: Saw a guy with 100 round CCI mini mag rounds for $ 30.00 per hundred. Sure am glad I stocked up last year. Also saw a 420 round Federal green tip for ONLY $ 500.00!

Wifey bought herself a pistol and actually found some 380 ammo for it also.

I got a pretzel and a pop.....

Bring 2 and I'll be sure to go as well.

I was there on Saturday, Andrew failed us haha, but the Tavor is pretty sweet. Scoured the show for MKII FS-VR's but there were none to be had.

Ammo was plentiful but mostly way overpriced, didn't see a lot of it moving, think people are starting to balk at the scalpers. Lots of .22lr 500rnd bulk packs at $80.... um yeah screw that!

Went and laughed at some ammo prices. I ended up buying 500 rds bulk 10mm and some Hornady match 223. Believe 10mm was $20 more than 9mm and less than 40 S&W. That made me laugh.

The Tavor was really cool.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads