JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$120
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello have approx 1900 9mm 124 grain FMJ slugs/bullets for reloading. Looking to get $111.00 for them..I am open to trades just not in need of any reloading supplies. Located in SW Portland, OR local pickup only. Thank you for your time you can email me at [email protected]

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Greetings,

I see you just joined the forum about an hour ago. WELCOME!

I am interested in your projectiles, but would appreciate more information.

Could you please clarify your price. The summary info at the top of the ad says $120. But in your ad copy you say the price is $111.

Also, it would help to know a little bit more about the projectiles:
  • who manufactured them
  • profile (round nose, flat nose, etc.)
  • are they truly FMJ or are they copper plated (often people use FMJ to refer to projectiles which are actually copper plated).
A closeup photo of a projectile, as well as a photo of the box they come in, would probably provide lots of that information.

Thanks.

PS: I would suggest removing your email from the ad so that it isn't harvested by spam bots and sold to email spammers. The vast majority of us on the forum who buy and sell find that using the forum's personal messenger (PM) works great and keeps our private information - private. Best regards.

Last Edited:
Greetings,

I see you just joined the forum about an hour ago. WELCOME!

I am interested in your projectiles, but would appreciate more information.

Could you please clarify your price. The summary info at the top of the ad says $120. But in your ad copy you say the price is $111.

Also, it would help to know a little bit more about the projectiles:
  • who manufactured them
  • profile (round nose, flat nose, etc.)
  • are they truly FMJ or are they copper plated (often people use FMJ to refer to projectiles which are actually copper plated).
A closeup photo of a projectile, as well as a photo of the box they come in, would probably provide lots of that information.

Thanks.

PS: I would suggest removing your email from the ad so that it isn't harvested by spam bots and sold to email spammers. The vast majority of us on the forum who buy and sell find that using the forum's personal messenger (PM) works great and keeps our private information - private. Best regards.
Hello sorry to not respond till now I did not realize that this actually listed. When I went to list this I got a message saying cause I was new that I was limited in what I could do. So I believed that meant that I was not allowed to list my ad but I guess it did. Without the pictures though I take it. Anyways so they are Armscor 9mm (.355") Bullets 124 Grain Full Metal Jackets that is everything that I know about them I got them from a friend that owed me some money but could not make good with cash so he gave me some things in trade. I have had them for about 2 years had planned to try to use them but never bought the equipment needed and lost interest.

Attachments

• received_940746750390323.jpeg
    received_940746750390323.jpeg
    511.3 KB · Views: 23
  • received_1228918081332443.jpeg
    received_1228918081332443.jpeg
    383.2 KB · Views: 16
Thanks for the response and the pics. Very helpful.

I am very interested and would like to work out the purchase details.

I am sending you a PM (personal message).

Click on the "inbox" envelope icon in the black menu bar at the top right of the page - inbetween your user name and "alerts" links.

We can communicate via PM to continue the discussion.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you.

Sale Complete.

Thank you again for the 9mm projectiles.

Because you're new to NWFA, I would encourage you to "closeout" your ad, so it doesn't show up in the for sale ad section so people won't think that the ad is still active.

This is easy to do. Just click on your ad and at the top of the post are several black, rectangular "buttons". One is labeled "Close/Lock Ad". Click on that and then confirm that you want to close out the ad.

Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top