JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was great meeting you guys out there. I'm pretty achy too, especially my elbows.

I came close to rifleman (207), so I need to come again and try. My mom was only a few pts behind me, and my cousin did qualify, TWICE!! (show off)

I especially need to work out some reliability issues w my rifles.

SICARIO aka "GRAY"

Well if you guys saw any of my scores you wouldn't feel so bad :s0161:

Seriously thinking about the Dec shoot but I want to try scope. I just couldn't see the targets well enough to make any decent scores.

Well... I suck, I did not make rifleman. My best target was 193 and you need 210 to win. :/ Guess I'll just have to go to another one. :D

Man, I am so achy I feel like an old man or something :eek:

Well, you made sharpshooter, that's great! You have me beat by about 15 pts. I wish I didn't have to leave early today. It was a great group of folks out there. I am definitely going to attend another event, I learned a lot and so did my son. I'd love to get my wife out there, but I imagine it will be next spring before I can do that.

I've signed up along with my daughter and girlfriend for the December shoot in Moxie/Yakima. We started preparing {equipment wise} last Christmas but still haven't put slings on any of our rifles.

I never realized how much of a difference a sling, when properly used, improves your control. If I don't make the December Appleseed at Douglas Ridge I'll try and get into one early next year.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top