80% of rifle marksmanship can be learned with a .22lr @25m using scaled targets - and that's what a standard Appleseed® event offers. Marksmanship 101. The other 20% is dealing with recoil, percussion and actual distance (where trajectory and wind come into play). Douglas Ridge Rifle Club will be hosting a Known Distance event on Feb 15th & 16th. Marksmanship 201. This will be center fire only. On Saturday we are going to be shooting at 25, 100 and 200 yards. Sunday we will be shooting full distance AQT's 100, 200, 300 and 400 yards. We will be using around 350 rounds (200 Sat and 150 Sun). Please note that this event will also incur a $10 range fee paid to DRRC (collected on Sat) for the use of the full distance range. Eagle Creek, OR Appleseed Known Distance February... Tickets, Eagle Creek - Eventbrite Previous Appleseed experience and/or Rifleman is highly encouraged.