JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ben,

Can you please give some additional info about this place? There are seemingly no photos of this range whatsoever. Is the line covered or not? Do we need tents / canopy's? Are we walking through slop or gravel or grass?

I haven't seen the range myself but Prescott says the equipment line has 3/4 cover, the firing line is exposed and it's all gravel to the target line.

It was a great day of shooting today in Dundee, OR! I made Rifleman again with a score of 223 today. Let's see if I can up that score tomorrow!! Big thanks to Chehelem Valley Sportsman's Club for allowing Appleseed to use their range this weekend!

OK, so I finished up the weekend with three more qualifying Rifleman scores of 224, 228, and 226. On the last AQT, I was dared to turn the target upside down. I did that AND turned it to about a 45º angle. Didn't make Rifleman score on that one as I rushed the first stage- got a 208. Ah well, I was pretty well wrung out by then anyway after a long day of shooting! I'm just happy for the opportunity to keep the skills sharp!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top