JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, I am impressed, impressed I say, by the lack of a sense of humor evidenced by some on this site.
Grouchiness can be infectious, but I'm trying to recover.

Can't decide if I should say 'Gimme a hug' or 'Get off my lawn'.

I think about 10 hours of solid sleep might help restore my sense of humor.

Okay boomer.

Last thing you want to become is that crotchety old guy sitting on your porch shaking your fist at the youngins yelling get off my lawn.
Really? You do realize, most of us here are "boomers?"

If you choose to self-identify as a millenial or GenZer, fine, but don't disrespect your elders.

We know stuff.

Really? You do realize, most of us here are "boomers?"

If you choose to self-identify as a millenial or GenZer, fine, but don't disrespect your elders.

We know stuff.
For years I worked on a team of old farts, I was the youngest member by a large margin. Day after day I endured "you know... in my day"

To be fair, now days my back hurts often and I need surgery on both my knees, so I suppose I am an old fart now.

For years I worked on a team of old farts, I was the youngest member by a large margin. Day after day I endured "you know... in my day"

To be fair, now days my back hurts often and I need surgery on both my knees, so I suppose I am an old fart now.
At least when us old fart boomers talk to each other about our aches, pains, infirmities, arthritis and walking five miles to and from school uphill in a blizzard, we're usually talking face to face (over a beverage preferably) and not having the discussion on Facebook or by text message.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top