JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
At Palmetto. Remember that M version is not threaded barrel. But damn that's cheap. If I didn't already have an AP5 P (ie has tri lug and threaded barrel) I would buy it. Use "AP5" code when checking out.

1AC288E5-D2EB-40EE-AED4-6E438A65EA96.jpeg

8" barrel reg size is $1016 shipped if you use code "century". That's a steal.

7B21780B-3892-4321-9C61-710BA8085635.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
YEESH!!

I'm not really sure if I like you anymore, at the moment, @ilikegunspdx :s0140:
I'm tempted to order the reg size one. Love my ap5p so far. I just don't want to mess with crowds or chance of getting non instant approval otherwise I would. I think maybe I will have to experience temporary homelessness and move to Idaho for a day to order :p

I ordered the AP5 8" on the 8th with 8 extra magazines (two orders) and neither has shipped yet. We will see how much "priority" they actually put into stuff heading to OR.

20 minutes after I posted, the gun shipped! Does PSA monitor this forum?
I guess instants are out even though that is all I have ever had, but I am a regular at the FFL (boy don't tell my wife that) so hopefully the 3 day relaese is still an option when it arrives.
Mags still have not shipped.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top