JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
PRO MAG ARCHANGEL RUGER 10/22 QUICK BREAK-DOWN STOCK

I remember being excited about this when watching the shot show reviews, and then waiting for it and and eventually stopped waiting and forgot. I see them in stock now and got curious how well they are made. With a MSRP of $155 I would expect it on par with Magpul's X22 Hunter.

One of the stock photos cracked me up (below) as being a bit doom and gloom showing a few fish hooks and sinkers coming out of the open stock as if to say, your shooting stinks, try these instead!

Hammer away with personal experience, I could care less what a youtuber says about anything.

aaqbd_storage.jpg
aaqbd_folded-w_gun.jpg
aaqbd_folded.jpg
aaqbd_w_gun.jpg
AAQBD.jpg

Last Edited:
I just recently heard about them and am curious. Mostly wondering if it is anymore compact than a TD. I have a TD that will go into a Magpul backpacker stock eventually, I think I will be more compact than the pro mag.

I also am wondering if the barrel stores in the stock at all or if it would just be loose in a backpack or bag. I like that the magpul the chamber end of the barrel sits in a rubber grommet in the stock so it's not banging around on stuff.

PRO MAG ARCHANGEL RUGER 10/22 QUICK BREAK-DOWN STOCK

I remember being excited about this when watching the shot show reviews, and then waiting for it and and eventually stopped waiting and forgot. I see them in stock now and got curious how well they are made. With a MSRP of $155 I would expect it on par with Magpul's X22 Hunter.

One of the stock photos cracked me up (below) as being a bit doom and gloom showing a few fish hooks and sinkers coming out of the open stock as if to say, your shooting stinks, try these instead!

Hammer away with personal experience, I could care less what a youtuber says about anything.

View attachment 505286
View attachment 505287
View attachment 505288
View attachment 505289
View attachment 505290

LET'S GO FISHIN' UNCLE BOB!!!! :D

Typically I have run fast and far from anything "ProMag", however, this does look pretty cool. But then I think of what posted minutes ago where I stated I rarely give 2nd chances and am typically disappointed when I do...

:s0037:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads