JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think the first concert I went to was Robin Trower at the Paramont in Portland. I saw Frank Zappa there as well before they redid it and changed the name. Saw Aerosmith and Bachman Turner Overdrive at PIR a couple days befor heading off to boot camp in 1975. One of the best concerts was Eric Burton and War on Guam. They didn't start playing until midnight and played until the sun came up.

gonna try if i can get tickets and work can leave me alone.

Screen Shot 2022-09-01 at 4.31.32 PM.png

I think the first concert I went to was Robin Trower at the Paramont in Portland. I saw Frank Zappa there as well before they redid it and changed the name. Saw Aerosmith and Bachman Turner Overdrive at PIR a couple days befor heading off to boot camp in 1975. One of the best concerts was Eric Burton and War on Guam. They didn't start playing until midnight and played until the sun came up.
I saw Journey , Nazareth and Head East at the Paramount. I also remember they had bouncers the size of Arnold outside trying to keep order. The lines were on both sides of building.
I went to both Portland Jams at Pir. Heart and Little River Band don't remember the rest.

I saw Journey , Nazareth and Head East at the Paramount. I also remember they had bouncers the size of Arnold outside trying to keep order. The lines were on both sides of building.
I went to both Portland Jams at Pir. Heart and Little River Band don't remember the rest.
Aerosmith and AC DC were at the M. Coliseum. I couldn't really tell what Aerosmith was playing apparently they were all strung out. AC DC rocked.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top