JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, I had a text interchange with him a coupla weeks ago. Don't know why he is not posting here as much, but otherwise he has been busy with projects. Buying and selling, fixing up... real estate, rentals, boats, planes, pretty much anything that will make him $$$.

When I hear from him again, I will let him know ya'll are thinkin bout him. :)

His latest is a 180' ship over in Germany. Wanted to know if I desired to help him ferry it to the States... :eek:

Yup, I miss his posts, but I think he's doin ok. Oh, and he and his wife have been very active in politics. Governor's race I think. Hosted a big fundraiser out at his place. I was invited but I'm not socially active. :eek::eek::eek:

Awesome, good news!!!;)

Maybe he's building a big storage facility in Idaho - getting ready to rent gun storage lockers to thousands of oppressed folks from the West Coast. :)

If Kate has her way, people moving to Oregon will not be able to bring scary black guns to Oregon.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top