JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, I was just thinking about him. We're actually kin.... we're related to the Wright brothers (FYI- my maternal grandfather's middle name was Orville).... you know, the bloodline that brought you manned flight.
Your welcome! ;)

Oh I thought maybe it was this Orville ?
?u=https%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fcommons%2Fb%2Fbb%2FOrville_Redenbacher_1979.jpg

Some times people just take off for awhile, I think I have taken one time 6 months off this site.
Had my own reasons, but perhaps thats why ? I lurked a couple years here too, so maybe he lost his password and
is lurking? Maybe you can reach out @Stomper

Possibly. Might be on one of his Euro vacations too. Just odd that someone who was a pretty heavy poster would just stop cold turkey. Hope all is well for him.

Yeah, I was just thinking about him. We're actually kin.... we're related to the Wright brothers (FYI- my maternal grandfather's middle name was Orville).... you know, the bloodline that brought you manned flight.

Your welcome! ;)
Does that mean you get free upgrades for life?

Possibly. Might be on one of his Euro vacations too. Just odd that someone who was a pretty heavy poster would just stop cold turkey. Hope all is well for him.

Yeah it hasn't been that long since I was conversing with him and @bbbasss
about fishing Lk. Wallowa in Oregun...
@bbbass have you heard anything?

I too hope all is well with him & his family.:)

Yeah it hasn't been that long since I was conversing with him and @bbbasss
about fishing Lk. Wallowa in Oregun...
@bbbass have you heard anything?

I too hope all is well with him & his family.:)

Yes, I had a text interchange with him a coupla weeks ago. Don't know why he is not posting here as much, but otherwise he has been busy with projects. Buying and selling, fixing up... real estate, rentals, boats, planes, pretty much anything that will make him $$$.

His latest is a 180' ship over in Germany. Wanted to know if I desired to help him ferry it to the States... :eek:

Yup, I miss his posts, but I think he's doin ok. Oh, and he and his wife have been very active in politics. Governor's race I think. (edit: Idaho) Hosted a big fundraiser out at his place. I was invited but I'm not socially active. :eek::eek::eek:

When I hear from him again, I will let him know ya'll are thinkin bout him. :)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top