Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Anyone hear good or bad about EFK FireDragon products?

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by macdougall29, Jan 31, 2009.

1. macdougall29

macdougall29 Newberg, Oregon, United States Active Member

I am considering purchasing an EFK barrel and captured guide rod for my Glock 23. Does anyone have "opinions" about their products? :huh:

Thanks for any help...

https://www.efkfiredragon.com/

2. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

I've "heard" good things about them in the glock world. But I've never used any of there stuff myself. I was going to buy one of their barrels back when I had one. From what I've heard, they are on par with Bar-sto.

I'm sure someone in here has used one of their barrels or other parts.

3. eddieb

eddieb Tigard, OR Member

I have a barrel for my P220 in 400 Corbon. Very nice barrel. Accurate, well finished. Dropped right in. No complaints here.

4. macdougall29

macdougall29 Newberg, Oregon, United States Active Member

I ended up purchasing a polished .40 barrel and a captured guide rod for my Glock 23. Easy to deal with the company and they shipped right away. They even polished the tip of the guide rod for me at no charge!:thumbup:

5. Gzus

Gzus portland-ish Member

I'm looking at getting this for a sig p226 and possibly a glock 23. How have the firedragon parts held up? Any FTF/FTE's? Is the recoil noticably reduced? Thanks - G

6. Keane

Keane Hillsboro, OR Active Member

I bought a barrel for my CZ-75 from them, and though it took a while to get and communication was poor, it seems to be of good quality.

However, I was unable to get it installed in my CZ, so I have no idea how it shoots.

7. shawge

shawge Portland New Member

Purchased a threaded conversion barrel for my Sig 229 from EFK. Currently waiting for it's arrival. Darn 30 to 60 day lead times.