JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok...so now that i have fixed the extractor to actually "extract", polished the hell out of the feed ramp as well as the slide points of the bolt, and the face of the bolt including the seating area...it cycles really well!!! Now...for the x-factor...even though all of those things were very much needed and did help...the other GIANT issue i found was one of the magazines i was using. I have 2 and after a close look i think one of them is aftermarket. The point where the magazine latchs into the receiver is actually about 1/16th of an inch higher than the other magazine (which fits and feeds perfectly). So...with some more modification to that...i will have a project that created a great learning experience! lol with that said...if i had to depend my life on one of these i think i would take the mag out, and then have 2 things to throw at whoever/whatever was coming at me! Hope i helped someone here! Thanks for all the advice

i have owned two tec 9ns 2 AB 10's and one AP 9 of all the ap 9 worked the best but then the 9 and ab10 s did as well
plenty of good ones out there as long as you use factory mags or know how to adapt mags to work like you talked about in your last post

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top