JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I do.. I can teach the basics for free and would love to find training partners who won't drop out. I have all the gear required and we can train at my home and/or a nearby park. Get with me if interested.. serious beginners of all ages welcomed, just be willing to stick with it and desire hard core self defense training. No whiners. You may get a small bruise or you may fall and hurt your tush at some point if you are klutzy. This is not a sport art.. but you can learn it at different levels of activity/physical condition. There is a multi year learning curve and you have to stick with it and in fact keep training to be proficient

I personally have no tangable assets so you will not be able to sue me if someone on the class gives you an owie.. (disclaimer)

Watch these various videos to see what we're talking about

YouTube - Paul Vunak - Street Safe 2 intro

YouTube - Street Safe Clip 01

Knife defense:

YouTube - Paul Vunak - Knife Defence

There's a lot more, watch the list of vids at youtube

I will only teach adults or perhaps teen children with their parents attending and also training, alongside, case by case basis. No crazies or would be ninjas, please

Do you have a set of bongos to play during training? ... haha, kidding aside.... that Knife defence video is actually a great one that I've watched a few times before, the bongo session just makes it that much better.

Do you have a set of bongos to play during training? ... haha, kidding aside.... that Knife defence video is actually a great one that I've watched a few times before, the bongo session just makes it that much better.

No bongos but we could play Santana and you're welcome to bang on an upturned bucket :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top