JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
if using regular gasoline only buy non-ethonal and add stabilizer to it.
If it doesn't have a gas shut of valve add one.

When done Using it shut the gas off and let the engine run until it uses all the gas up in the carburetor.

Turn the gas on and you have a engine that will start when you need it.

Gas left in the carburetor will cause problems and it will not start when you need it.

Good information above...all you need to decide, but don't forget to check the reviews from Consumer Reports, available online or at your local library. I just purchased the GENERAC 8500 in unleaded gas, 87 octane minimum. Cost was $1000 and another grand to have an electrician do a whole house hookup. Amortize that over time and it's cheap insurance to maintain your home, freezer, hot coffee in the morning, CPAP at night....and is a plus should you want to sell your home. I liked the Honda too but the Generac is USA built. Good hunting!

I swear by these Predator engines, my brother built on of the V-Twins up nasty for a (cheap) dune buggy, went from the stock 22 HP, to well over 70+!!! It's almost two years old since the build, and he runs the snot out of it! Super charged, race gas, the works and it's held up better then anyone expected, so I don't think metallurgy or build quality is an issue with them!!!

I have the same V-Twin in my Cushman Trackster, non supercharged or nearly as built as my Brothers, mine still makes double the stock power, and shows no wear or abuse at all! Starts first pull every time too!!!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top