JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Curious if there is a 1913 rail mount mag holder (or some other method) to mount extra mags on a lynx12/saiga 12. Probably a waste of time due to the weight but just for fun it would be cool to see if u could mount extra mags on the gun. Let me know if u have seen any please or have ideas.

I set some mags out just to see what it might look like. Just fun larp stuff not for combat ha ha.
A7B64FB1-12BE-4134-8236-D0C30AE24233.jpeg
EBFA71BE-BB86-4FD9-8689-37EB9E171619.jpeg
0A590282-4523-4A1D-A25C-E52D74E2AF0A.jpeg

Last Edited:
Not for attaching to the gun, but makes carrying extras easier.

Not for attaching to the gun, but makes carrying extras easier.

Wow i didn't notice they had one on a drum the first time I looked at that. That would be pretty cool. Beats the heck out of a bandolier for reload speed!

I wonder how close the magazine size is to a 308 mag. Could maybe modify one of those mag holders if they exist. I looked around for some type of 308 mag carrier (on gun or stock I mean) but didn't see any though.

Too bad they don't make a massive version of one of these mag holders. Would be pretty comical probably. Kind of like holding onto a 2x6 for a grip :p
9A059B88-8FE5-4FE6-9BCF-5CFA8895DA6D.jpeg

Last Edited:
If I wanted a 30lb gun, I'd carry my Barrett. Jesus man, that gun is accessorized like 90210
Well I still have to SBR it so that I can attach a Glock pistol to the handguard on the side and a grenade launcher on the bottom. Then it will be ready for the zombie hoards. :p

Actually the regular magpul front grip, red dot, and muzzle brake are the only accessories. Those all add a lot of functionality and aren't just toys or for looks (in contrast to the other stuff I was talking about such as adding mags to the gun which is just Larp stuff).

As far as muzzle brakes, there is a v6 muzzle brake that is pretty astonishing at reducing recoil but it's speedy and looks weird to my eye. I like that 50 cal/howitzer looking one but it's not as effective as the v6 from everything I've seen on it.

V6 brake (pic from internet):

FBFF1653-0C66-476D-A7E5-069D11B21B9F.jpeg

The LARP is strong with this one!

;):D
To fully experience true larpedness what you need is a nice beefy grip up front. Double bump fire anyone? :p

E1CF1397-2CF2-4366-9BF0-D4AF809ACCC5.jpeg

Please note that this is a joke. I had to put that stupid white card in there in case anyone gets pissy thinking they are actually connected (they are not connected).

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads