JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Say, anyone willing to share what to expect on the test? I'm studying now but don't know what to conscentrate on for the exam.

I just took my test a few days ago down in Clackamas at the Evelyn St ODFW and passed with flying colors.

I thought it was going to be a real technical test, with alot of difficult questions, but it really was mostly common sense stuff. You definitely should read the test booklet and trapping reg's book though. If you read through it all one or two times, one day or so before you go in for the test, you'll pass it just fine.

In the test booklet, they give you practice questions at the end of each chapter. I would recommend that you read a chapter, then answer the questions after each. This helps to get some of the main points committed to memory. Good luck!

treeman, have you followed up on the trapping? I found a mountain beaver trap all rusted up in a clear cut yesterday...

are you going to eat 'em? Is there a bounty? sell the pelts? Interesting topic.

I think I'd eat a lot of other things before I ate a nutria or a mountain beaver...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top