JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm in Pendleton for a few days for a wedding and was hoping to find a plinking spot not too far out. I don't have a whole lot of time to explore. Just some plinking with a Sig 522.

Any heads up would be a big thanks!

Thanks again man. Nice little pit. Shot for a bit and then cleaned up as much as I could.

tmp_19967-20170421_152109-1463187594.jpg

Hey all,

I will be in Pendleton in a month with some friends. We are planning some shooting and am looking for good areas around there. Could you also PM me with the location if you are willing? Thanks in advance.

The Boardman PD has a range you can use. I was working out there at VADATA and asked the PD if I could shoot at their range and they said no problemo. Always nice to ask permission first...just to get on their good side.

The Boardman PD has a range you can use. I was working out there at VADATA and asked the PD if I could shoot at their range and they said no problemo. Always nice to ask permission first...just to get on their good side.

Where abouts is their range? Indoor, in town, out of town, etc?

Where abouts is their range? Indoor, in town, out of town, etc?
The (2) circular fields below....just above is a "U" shaped looking spot. Those lanes are the range. Lower left white buildings are the VADATA centers (near the freeway). You take the dirt road before getting to the data center and drive around the upper circle keeping left as you go. There will be an abandoned train caboose by the range.

Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 7.27.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 7.39.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 7.37.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 7.35.32 PM.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA