1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Any place locally...Hillsboro to Portland

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by wheretheheckami, Feb 12, 2012.

1. wheretheheckami

wheretheheckami Vernonia, OR Member

To purchase speer bullets? Starting to reload again and noticed bimart doesn't carry speer handgun bullets anymore. I want to find 158gr JSP for my 357, or even 180gr. Seems all anyone carries anymore is JHP. Thanks
  2. unklekippy

unklekippy In The Mountains Near Sprague River Well-Known Member

I bought my last Speer JSP 158gr. at Wholesale Sports on SE 82nd Ave. Fisherman's at Delta Park usually has them in stock, as does the Oregon City location. I hope I helped. Kip.
  3. Mikej

Mikej Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Good luck with that! I think it's hit and miss with any of these outfits, and I don't think I've seen JSPs on anyones shelves. You might consider yourself lucky just finding some JRN in a Speer or Sierra. You might be better offjust googling the bullet, select Speer or Sierra and get 'em shipped to you. Being out in Vernonia shipping would probably cost less than running all over trying to find what you want.