JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where can you buy a used one at a decent price?

Here, or on many other firearms forums, they become available often. Also on the gun auction sites, they are always available. A recent browse on GunsAmerica and Gunbroker shows dozens for sale. But, decent price is a relative term. Yes there are exceptions at both ends of the price spectrum, but expect to pay upwards of $600 for a decent used model. The price is not going down.

Last Edited:
As has been mentioned, I dislike the proprietary mags and their price. AR mags would be great, but ol' Bill Ruger had his ways. That's about the only issue I don't care for.

I just picked one up after looking for a while. Found a SS model with good wood and nice extras for $600. I really like it. Fun to shoot and as accurate as I am. I like having something that is not an AR to go with my ARs.

Where can you buy a used one at a decent price?

Well no where :)
Of course this depends on what "you" call a decent price. The rifles for some reason never seem to go out of style. When I was young and they were about half what an AR ran you would see a lot. Now they are often twice what a good AR runs and they still are not going down in price. If you are willing to just keep looking you may run into run for the price of a nice AR but it will be the exception not the rule.

I always WANTED to like them - but the ergonomics were terrible for me!
I always liked the look of them but anytime I shot one it just didn't fit me well.
NOW my new PCC - fits me like it was 'designed' around me!

Thought about one. But meh, prefer an AK or AR over the mini to be honest.

Not that I have an AR now but I would probably pick up another one instead. If I was spending the money on a Mini-14 I might as well get another AK or AR. If I found one locally at a don't question it good price then maybe I'd pick it up.