JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Likely use will be deer hunting in Easter, Oregon in the Imnaha unit for deer this year, but naybe next year elk some where in Eastern Oregon or Idaho. I will not buy a cheep scope. Usually paid $400-$750 for vortex scopes within the last 8 years. The last choice would be a variable scope.. I am guessing shooting range is 100 to possibly 250 yards for deer in the imnahq unit. no elk tag this year. Any ideas? The 750 is very accurate with premium ammo; It has a 22 inch barrel. I would like to keep the weight down of the scope.

Thanks for helping me figure this out! tkdguy

Euro-Optic has a closeout sale on Vortex scopes right now. Go to the SALE drop down

Not a fixed power but I've run one of these on my Model 70 for years. It will do everything you ask for in the units you've talked about hunting. I leave it on 2.5x and only turn it up when needed. Works great in the timber and gives enough extra magnification to stretch it out if needed. Lightweight and tough with real good light transmission.

Not a fixed power but I've run one of these on my Model 70 for years. It will do everything you ask for in the units you've talked about hunting. I leave it on 2.5x and only turn it up when needed. Works great in the timber and gives enough extra magnification to stretch it out if needed. Lightweight and tough with real good light transmission.
Pretty much $499 everywhere

SWFA is still a good one for fixed power scopes, made in Japan and $300

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews