JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been debating buying one I've these trimmers for 556/223 but just watching YouTube videos is it enough to sell me on it. Has anyone used one or own one? If possible I'd even like to try one first.

I have one for my 6.5 Creedmoor. I haven't used it much yet but seems like a great tool so far. Will probably invest in a couple of more in the future. I have used the RCBS trimmer for years and while it works, it is kind of a pain to readjust every time you switch calibers.

I've been debating buying one I've these trimmers for 556/223 but just watching YouTube videos is it enough to sell me on it. Has anyone used one or own one? If possible I'd even like to try one first.

Depending on needs, there are other..... multiple caliber options available. Figure two calibers will run you $150~ and by the time you want a third you can have other trimmers that are in the $150~ range. I considered this trimmer until the costs per caliber were realized.

I have a Little Crow (WFT) trimmers in 223, 308 and 30/06. Love it. I have trimmed
thousands of 223s with one. Of all the steps in reloading, trimming cases is the task
that I use to hate. I have been reloading for 38 years. I have used/worn out
Lee, Lyman and RCBS trimmers. What I like about the WFT is that it trims from the case
shoulder not the base of the case. This is similar to the exspensive Giraud and Gracey trimmers
that some of my friends use. These are also only one caliber.:eek::eek::eek:
The WFT also leaves very little material to debur and chamfer. Unlike other trimmers I have used.
It is very fast and accurate. The WFT trimmer came set exactly correct no adjustment needed! :D
GIRAUD POWER CASE TRIMMER
GRACEY POWER CASE TRIMMER

Money well spent. I love mine. Once you get it set up you don't have to adjust it again. Best of all you can do about a bazillion cases in the time it takes with the hand-crank lathe type.

Would I still have to debur my cases after trimming with the WFT 1 or 2? I really like the easy caliber swap with the WFT2 but may lean towards the Frankford Arsenal all in one unit if the Little Crow Gunworks doesn't save those steps.

no experience with said trimmer.
i took the handle off of my rcbs trim pro and attached a cordless drill and bought the 3 way trimmer head. for me, on a single stage press, 5.56 already is a process to reload, the method i use for trimming is definitely a time saver.

Would I still have to debur my cases after trimming with the WFT 1 or 2? I really like the easy caliber swap with the WFT2 but may lean towards the Frankford Arsenal all in one unit if the Little Crow Gunworks doesn't save those steps.

Yes. I still need to chamfer and debur after using the WFT. I use a case prep center after trimming so it's really easy. I tumble with the primers in so I don't get any media stuck in the flash hole. The case prep center makes it easy to chamfer/debur/clean the primer pocket.

P

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top