JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ive been reading the reviews on the new .224 Valkyrie ammo and they seem to be all over the place, some say they're amazing and some say they're awful and blow primers constantly. I haven't bought my ammo yet so was wondering what your guys' experience has been with it. It almost seems like its the guys with Savage's having the blown primers. Whats your experience, id love to know. Thanks!

I heard that the company that makes the reamers for most of the barrel makers for the valkyrie was way off on the specs and most are shooting piss poor. Not because of the round itself so to speak.

Here is a little more info from someone in the know

224 Valkyrie - Page 2

I heard that the company that makes the reamers for most of the barrel makers for the valkyrie was way off on the specs and most are shooting piss poor. Not because of the round itself so to speak.

Here is a little more info from someone in the know

224 Valkyrie - Page 2
Thanks for the link, ugh im worried i jumped on the bandwagon a little too soon! I hope they get their crap figured out whatever it is

I have an extra lower sitting in the safe and was about to buy a barrel and start on my next project with a valkyrie until i read that. I'm going to wait till it all get worked out now. It sounds like you got a bad barrel, sorry to hear that

pointless cartridge, just another con job. it will be totally gone in a few years. I read and heard that reloading that 224 valk is a waste of time and very troublesome.. .223 rem is still on top

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top