JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$595
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Surplus "CM" marked Colt A1 Upper receiver greyish black. Early Glossy style Colt Carbine XM117/sp1 Carbine Handguards. Flash Hider is pinned to make total barrel length a little over 16" for NFA Compliance.
Please note this was once an HBar but was turned down leaving raised areas so that the original factory pinned FSB could still be used. I don't know the brand of the barrel but it shoots really good. I had it out today in the snow and was hitting steel at 100 yards.

This is for the upper only. Lower receiver is not for sale and there is no bolt carrier group or charging handle. This price is just for the upper receiver and barrel assembly. $595 I can sell this for $500 without the handguards.

Cash or trade only.

20221218_143157.jpg 20221218_1431572.jpg

TRADES WANTED
Iphone 10 or up unlocked or Metro
Trijicon Variable scope or something similar
Gun Safe not a expensive name brand one but fireproof.
Viking V-tac Tactical Wide Slings
Midwest Industries T Series Rail or other that will fit last gen nut in 9.25 or 9.5
2 position carbine buffer tube
Left handed .22 conversion kit
Optics, Scope or Red dot reflex that will work on a 45 degree mount. will trade complete upper for a really good deal on something nice.
VCOG
Charging Handle with PRI big latch or just the PRI Big Latch
ARCA Rail that attaches to MLOK
Mag carrier chest rig
5 round LR308 Magazines
Colt or Retro AR15 Parts
Barrel Nuts
Shed at least 10x8

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Surplus "CM" marked Colt A1 Upper receiver greyish black. Early Glossy style Colt Carbine XM117/sp1 Carbine Handguards. Flash Hider is pinned to make total barrel length a little over 16" for NFA Compliance.
Please note this was once an HBar but was turned down leaving raised areas so that the original factory pinned FSB could still be used. I don't know the brand of the barrel but it shoots really good. I had it out today in the snow and was hitting steel at 100 yards.

This is for the upper only. Lower receiver is not for sale and there is no bolt carrier group or charging handle unless you want to pay more. This price is just for the upper receiver and barrel assembly. $600 for an extra $100 I can include a bolt carrier group and charging handle.

View attachment 1332419 View attachment 1332420
I had one of these car15s years ago and sold it, much to my dismay and annoyance many times since then.. but I turned the proceeds over into an early Kragujevac AK import which I still have and adore, so all was not lost.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.